To establish a just and self-reliant society based on human values.
Total development of every human being especially the poor and the deprived through empowerment where the people live a life of their own in self-reliance with human dignity and confidence and in complete harmony with nature.
- To promote, conduct, facilitate and coordinate developmental and social welfare activities for the poor and the needy irrespective of caste, creed, gender or community.
- Formation and strengthening of people’s organization for community development.
- Empowerment of women and other weaker sections in order to ensure their participation in community development.
- To conserve and regenerate natural resources for the sustainable development of the humanity.
- To establish linkages and collaborations with Government bodies and other actors for community development.
- To promote collective learning and sharing of resources, dissemination of information and technology for sustainable development.